April 11, 2015

Assalamualaikum and HI!
*smirk
Im home babeyh. Its not like I havent been home for such a long time. It's just , I really dont wanna stay there. You know where is "there". *lol*
It's just I felt like a wallflower around them. That's why I dont wanna stay there.
It's better Im home and live in my world. The world I created, where I feel belonged and wanted. even it's only to myself.
Yesterday was horror.
not really a horror.
To be honest, i dont have any  shoe  to wear. and I have to wake up early.
I was about to missed the bus but my mom catch the bus for me. She was like, 
when I was young. She would accompanied me while waiting for the school bus to come. 
Yes, it felt just like before. 
I was smiling all the way long in the bus when I remembered it.
Whatever, I was early yesterday for my bus to "there".
my test was at 3. I thought 2. so, I arrived at "there" at 12 and I asked Atiliah  to grab a lunch together. And I have to wait for her for a few minutes. It's okay.
I think, among all of the people in "there", I feel comfortable and wanted around Atiliah.
Maybe, it's only her who noticed Im exist? LOL
*Im not crying*
Whatever.
We grab a lunch together. We had a talked . We talked about guy. 
we talked about almost everything.
I'm happy around her.
 Actually, I was worried about last night.
I dont know who's gonna fetch me when I reached KL.
But , ..... that guy, willing to fetch me.
Im touched. 
The bus that Im supposed to ride got into a trouble. It's the tyre or something.
The bus was like, sick. DOUBLE SICK.
I think the tyre is about to explode?
Cause the bus is like , unstable. The left side of the bus is lower than the right side. and we have to jumped out of the bus. cause the staircase is lifting , due to the tyre expanse. 
I was late for about an hour.
I arrived at KL at 10. can you believe it?
10?
I thought it's gonna be dark or something , but turned out. it's not so bad.
i guess KL didn't sleep?
He waited me at the LRT station. just around the corner. His expression when he saw me, 
gosh. I can't forget it.
I just.. i dont know what to say.
His words kinda a spell for me?
He offered to carry the bag for me but i was like, " no . it's okay" cause it's not like Im playing hard. but it's just.. the bag contained the laundry. Dude, im not gonna carry it! what if it's spilled out? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO IMAGINE . THAT WOULD BE A DREAM HUH? LOL
We talked. He said he just finished his worked. not really finished. still need to do an assignment. he got presentation about the community centre model this monday. 
I was like, " have you finished with the model?
and he was like, " there is still no model yet. " and laughed.
He showed me his video , the faculty trip. it was funny. i laughed hard.
but, not because of him. it's because of his friend. am i to mean? lol . cant help it.
he opened the door for me. he was like, "Dont! dont get in the car yet!" and he opened the door. and he said, " okay. shut it yourself". 
and like usual, our conversation started with him saying , " so how was your day?", " are you feeling much better than yesterday? or you still feel sick?". and my favourite question, " are you hungry?".
LOL.
He got me nasi beriani. 
suddenly he stopped his car at the sidewalk . and said, " do you wanna see stars?".
he looked up and said, " but there's no stars. it's okay, let's just watch the ad board".lol.
i was laughing all the way long.
when we reached home, he was like, " let's go get a drink or something. whatever you like. i dont want to send you home yet. i wanna talk to you".
and we ended up talked in the car.
it was late. and i was worried that his parents might gonna kill me or something.
here's the thing. he was like the girl. and i was like the guy . it's like i have to take care about this kinda of thing. it was.. inverse. and it quite. like a movie. hahaahha
he gave a gift. his favourite shirt and a bag from Bangkok.
i was like, " what size you get for me?". he said, " XL". 
after the talked, he was like, " oh my god! im sorry. you must have been tired. and i asked you to talked to me. actually, it's been tiring day. but i feel like im not at all when i see your face. so it's like, i want to keep you.". lol.
so he send me home. he opened the door.
i was waiting for him to depart. he was like, not moving a bit. he kept saying bye. thousand times. but still not moving. he reversed the car. opened the door.
" im sorry for being busy lately. but i only got you, tau". hahaha
i was like . okay okay.
but still he's not going.
i waited for a few minutes before he leave.
and he leave. hahaha
i was smiling all the way long.
did i tell you he confessed to me by singing a song and highlighted on the " i just want to say i love you" part?
yes. he did. 
gosh. he such a sweetheart.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ulala what a sweet love story.I haven't see you in ages and for god sake I miss you.I guess it is my fault.I'm too busy handling my own bullshit and I forgot about you and others.Please know this.I love you as a friend always.I remembered those days when we would walk back to school together.
ps: I have lost for about 30 kilos of weight
Fist bump and stay awesome as always
Love Laila �😆😆😆😆

Ie Aida Bombom said...

puteri?? weyh!!! balas!!!!