March 23, 2014

Perjalanan jauh tak ku rasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hyep!
Assalamualaikum~~~

What a tiring day.
First of all.
Last night, was .. a nightmare. haha
last night,
i had this feeling,
whereby,
i dont feel good at all..
aching the whole body..
it's like my brain going to explode.
it's like,
it wasnt my heart which is pumping the blood, but it's brain.
it's like my brain,
expand and shrink , expand and shrink.
thinking about what's gonna happen today.
man,
i gotta choose between two.
So, i had this plan whereby,
I asked my friends to hang out, more like outing.
but in the same time,
my friend, Ana,
asked me for a date.
and i was like. emmmm.. which one?
i really wanted to go with my coursemate especially , S is coming to KL.
She is from Perak. so,
it's like one in a million time she can come to KL.
I wanna grab this chance so bad.
but, i know i wont be able to make her happy 
especially with my conditions
plus i was thinking to bring along Ana.
so, i estimated that i wont be having fun with my coursemate, instead i will be spending my time on Ana.
cause last night, my course mate wasnt that keen wanna go out with me and S.
so, i made my point to ask Ana to go out with me tomorrow. plus,
 i need to buy ticket to go back to Jengka.
then,
suddenly today,
everyone was like, " okay , i'll be joining".
it's not that im not happy.
i was so happy 
but comes to think of i already brought Ana,
and Im sure Ana didnt like it.
i felt so low.
this morning i was sooo excited that i'll be meeting Ana after a long time.
i have a tons of stories to tell her.
so do her.
i am really keen to meet her today.
we had this short date . for today.
where,
we went to a lot of places.
firstly,
i went to Kepong Sentral, the place where we met .
i was sooooooooooo happy to see her. she is shrinking i told ya!
haha
and,
i bumped out to Aizuddin.
I really didnt noticed him until he spoke to me.
i was like,
 errr okay. 
so shyyy.
he asked me about my destination and so on.
and i am shocked to know that he already broke up with his dearest girlfriend.
but he wont tell me why he broke up with her.
i guess,
if that's what he wanted, 
ok dont tell me. haha
so, i asked him, where is he going to?
he said, he dont know.
so, i was like .. emmm okay..
then, we just separated.
he knew that i'll be at Mid Valley and he asked me what time I will be home. 
i told him,
i am going to watch Need for Speed.
at 7.20p.m
i had this feeling where,
if i wasnt there,
there will be no difference.
because,
no one treat me.
ahahaha
but im not seeking for attention.
sokay,
i've been through that situation for the rest of my life everytime i hang out with my friendsss.
i told ya im a bored person.
and meantime i was in the cinema,
Din asked me 
" are you going home with me?"
"it's very dangerous if you're going home alone".
and i told him
"sokay, i can count on myself".
but then i rethink.
it'll be so dark at Kepong Sentral. especially today is Saturday.
and nigga a.k,a negro in damai are so uncountable today.
i became scared and think of so many things.
then,Med text me, he offered a lift.
and i was like.
"sokay , i can take bus."
but i was so worried about Sardin.
she is about to cry in train.
and plus,
there's a man who sat in from of me but he is like 20 steps away from me,
gave me this kind of look where i think i wanna throw my shoes at him.
so, i moved to Sardin's side.
when i'm about to evacuate off the train, i noticed that man gave me that signal.
and i was like, " fuck you man".
and then,
ahhhh..
i cant see clearly.
it was dark and unclear.
seemed like there were fogging.
i forgot that i cant see clearly during night.
plus,
im shortsightedness.
i was thinking , " how can i catch my bus?!!!!".
i was alone.
and my phone died. due to 0% of battery
and i was like.
"okay, if anything happened to me, please tell my mom i love her."
i was thinking something bad happened to me and i cant reach anyone.
plus my home is still miles awayyyy...
and i'm worried for sardin too.
hmmm.
then,  i walked out of the KTM.
There were no one except me.
everyone has left.
i walked a bit late because i cant see things clearly.
and, at the bridge,
i told ya.
it's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dark.
i cant see anything. no. i still can see things. but it was like 50%.
then,
i went to bustop.
and
i saw Aizuddin.
and i was like ....
 "THANK GOD!!!!!".
and i safely reached home.
eventhough it's very very very late.
and everyone at home had gone to sleep.
so,
i quickly charged up my phone and 
i replied to Med's text.
but,
i'm soooo hungry.
but there were no foodddddddddd.
but today at least,
im happy to see my friends happy.
it's S and Naz. heheehehehhe.
i had good time today.
eventhough i broke Ana's heart which cause my mood turned down today.
but,
still,
today is not that bad.
nanite!

No comments: